Saturday, February 6, 2010

Getting to work

Whats up people? I'm doing awesome still, and spent last week job hunting. I start training to be a door to door sales person for a marketing company tomorrow. So we'll see how that goes i suppose. I would be asking ppl to switch from there current electric company to a new one called Electric Australia. So yes, i'm one of those annoying ppl ringing your door bell to sell stuff. haha. I haven't done a whole lot other than looking for jobs the last while. On thursday i went inland to a town called Dalby and got to see a different side of Australia rather than the big coastal cities i saw little towns like Hague and cattle ranches and stuff. So that was nice to do. I've toured the city of brisbane quite a bit, and i got to drive on the left side of the road for the first time, which was pretty cool. Its not that hard really, just got get used to having the centre line of your right side instead of left and your golden. I don't have much other exciting things to talk about so that's all for now. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment