Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Years!

Hey everyone back at home. I celebrated new years last nite watching the awesome fireworks show. They take new years pretty seriously out here. lol. It was like an all day party before the fireworks.People were lining up to get good seats for viewing at six in the morning. It was tons of fun tho.Today there was also an all day music festival to celebrate new years to. There was a bunch of bands playing all day long, but it was expensive to get in so I didn't go to it. And today I walked down to the opera house and saw the harbour bridge. The opera house was really cool, like you can see it in the pictures but when I actually saw it it seemed so much bigger and going inside and looking around and stuff, it was very cool. I also walked through the botanica gardens which was nice. The hostel is alright I celebrated new years with the people in my room so iv gotten to know them a bit.

I think tomorrow I will catch a ferry to Manly beach. A few people have mentioned that its a nice beach.

Hope things are good at home. Happy New Years everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment