Thursday, January 7, 2010

hey hey hey, I'm still rocking in sydney and having a blast. I have been here for 8 days now and i am actually running out of ideas of what to do in the city. I will be ready to move on once my time is up at this hostel, which is on monday. From there I think I might take a tour of the Blue mountains, which is a set of mountains a few hours from sydney and there are caves there and walking tours. But recently in sydney I have gone to the sydney tower, which is the highest viewing point in sydney. It was an awesome view up there, you could see the whole city and where the harbour all extended to. A few days ago I went to Manly beach which is across the harbour so I had to take a ferry there, which was pretty sweet. The beach was probably a mile long and I think it was full the whole way down it was crazy. Today I went to a place called Wildlife world. It's kinda like a zoo but it focused mainly on the famous australian like kangaroos and koalas and crocadiles. You could pet the koalas there and see the kangaroos sun bathing. Tonight I think I will stay in my room and watch a movie with my roomates who are danish and german. lol. There are a ton of German travellers out here. I think I have only met maybe three people that actually grew up in Australia. But all the same it gives me a chance to find out about all these other countries that these people are from and ask about where they have all been and seen in Australia. It's been awesome so far and I hope it continues!

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment